Approximately 1 in 8 U.S. women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 1,000.
PBK has raised nearly $10,000 for the Penn State Hershey Breast Center in the first 4 years supporting BCA where the funds were used to support the ancillary expenses that families face during treatment. This was the largest local youth sports donation ever received by the Breast Center.
Want to be a BCA sponsor or know someone who would? We have developed a tiered sponsor program that allows contributors to support us at several different levels…
Stanley Cup Club Sponsor
- $5 GOAL-for-GOAL match for all goals scored by the PBK full ice travel teams during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Hat Trick Club Sponsor
- $1 GOAL-for-GOAL match for all goals scored by the PBK full ice travel teams during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Slapshot Team Sponsor
- $XX GOAL-for-GOAL match for a specific PBK team or teams October goals.
Wristshot Individual Sponsor
- $XX GOAL-for-GOAL match for a specific PBK player or players October goals.
Other Corporate/Business/Individual Sponsor
- Flat contribution toward PBK’s donation to the Penn State Hershey Breast Center.
Our BCA Sponsorship Letter and Form is available here.
If you are interested in helping to lead or contribute your time or talents to this October-long event, please email
The Palmyra Black Knights and the Penn State Hershey Breast Center thank you in advance for your support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.