UPDATED SPECTATOR POLICY BEGINNING FRIDAY, OCT 9TH
As a result of the state changing gathering policies to a percentage of a facility's occupancy, KLA will once again welcome spectators into the building beginning Oct 9th. The guidelines for admittance into the building is as follows:
1. Per the continued state government mandate, masks/face coverings MUST be worn by spectators at all times while in the facility. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don't want to wear a mask, you may view the practice/game outside the facility through the Live Barn camera feed.
2. Based on the occupancy limits of the three rinks in the facility, spectators are limited to 2 family members per player/skater.
3. All spectators may enter the facility 5 minutes prior to the practice/game/rink program they are attending, and must exit the facility at the conclusion of your event.
4. All spectators must view their event from the bleachers. NO STANDING AROUND THE RINK GLASS. Everyone must continue to practice social distancing policies while in the facility.
We respectfully ask that all spectators refrain from entering the building if any of the following conditions apply:
- If your temperature reading is above 100.4 degrees.
- You are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms including: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty of breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion/runny nose, nausea/vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If you have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted covid-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours without the use of medicine and 10 days have passed since the sign of first symptoms appeared.
- If you have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days
Failure to comply with the guidelines may lead to your removal from the building.
Guidelines are in place and must be followed by customers and staff to ensure a safe environment for all. The rink guidelines for reopening in the green phase are:
Klick Lewis Arena Customers,
We look forward to our rink families returning to participate in their favorite rink programs. In order to make sure we provide a safe environment for all participants, we would like to inform our customers about guidelines in place to reopen the rink.
- Face masks/coverings MUST be worn in the building at all times; Masks will be worn during public skate times. Exception for skaters, players, and coaches are on the ice during scheduled lessons.
- Adhere to social distancing throughout the facility: there will be no congregating in the lobby and other common areas throughout the rink.
- Common and high traffic areas will see increased cleaning intervals to ensure a safe environment.
- High-touch objects (i.e. doors, handles, light switches, handrails, restroom dispensers, etc) will be disinfected frequently, as well as floors and wall surfaces.
- All participants must complete and submit the KLA Release & Waiver prior to taking the ice. Participants without completed waivers will not be allowed on the ice.
- Thermometers will be used to take participants’ temperatures prior to entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well. We ask everyone to err on the right side of being safe and stay home when it is appropriate.
- Everyone should continue to follow CDC Prevention Guidelines: i.e. regularly washing hands/using hand sanitizer stations in facility, abstaining from touching mouths and faces, cover coughs and sneezes, avoiding close contact with others, etc.
- Arrive at the rink prepared as much as possible to allow you to be ready to take the ice in 15 minutes or less.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Participants must vacate the rink within 15 minutes following the end of their session.
- Participants must bring and label their own water bottle. The bottle fill station will be available for use, but the water fountain will not be used and vending machines are open limited supplies.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited to a specific number of participants based on social distancing requirements. Benches, open spaces, and other rink areas will be used for additional space.