To be the premier youth sports organization in our area by setting the standard in athletic, personal and team development.
PBK will engage in the pursuit of excellence through personal development and teamwork, adherence to the spirit of the rules, development of strength of character and sportsmanship – respect for one’s opponents, acceptance of victory with humility, and acknowledgement of defeat with grace. The organization will seize this opportunity to instill values and habits that will help our players succeed throughout their lives.
We will accomplish this by…
- Creating a sustainable, consistent, high performance hockey program.
- Employing professional instructors in the key areas of puck skills, skating and goalie development.
- Utilizing USA Hockey American Development Model (ADM) strategies to maximize long-term development of athletes using proven, age-specific training models.
- Implementing a program for the acquisition, development and retention of parent and non-parent coaching staff.
- Cultivating an organizational culture of sportsmanship, character, accountability and sense of community.
Note from PBK Leadership …
We are committed to create a culture of the development of character, teamwork, hockey skill sets as well as life skill sets throughout all levels of our organization. We will constantly assess our competitive position and strive to offer programs that appeal to the Central Pennsylvania hockey community.
The Palmyra Black Knights and Klick-Lewis Arena will continue to invest in our program as we strive to bring you the highest quality, best value hockey experience in Central Pennsylvania. Stay tuned... there is more to come!
See you at the rink!