It it the policy of the Palmyra Area Minor Hockey Association (PAMHA) that there will be no mandatory fundraising. Any organization-wide fund-raisers will be voluntary.
The PAMHA President shall appoint a committee of at least three individuals who shall comprise the Fundraising Committee.
The individual travel teams within PAMHA may be permitted to conduct fundraising activities provided the following conditions are met:
1. All fundraising activities shall be voluntary.
2. Funds raised shall be used for tournament fees for the PAMHA rostered team.
3. All fundraising activities must be presented to the Fundraising Committee for prior approval.
4. Individual teams cannot sell Palmyra Black Knights spirit wear or any other Palmyra Black Knights branded products.
5. Individual team fundraising activities shall not take place at the PAMHA home rink (unless previously approved by the Fundraising Committee).
6. All funds raised shall be given to the PAMHA treasurer, or other designated person, for deposit into PAMHA accounts.
7. The PAMHA treasurer, or other designated person, will provide a method of payment for tournament fees.
8. Any funds raised that are not used for tournament fees before the end of the playing season will be forfeited to PAMHA to be used as PAMHA sees fit.